*** The reservation must be made through our sales channels ***
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR THE TRANSFER OF COFFINS And Skeletal Remains
* Death certificate.
* Medical certificate stating that the cause of death was not an infectious disease. Transportation of dead people who died in that circunstances is prohibited. The mentioned certificate must have signature, stamp and registration of the professionals involved, must be submitted to the Ministry of Health (Av. 9 de Julio and Moreno) for its certification.
* Transfer Certificate issued by the management of cemeteries where death occurred.
* Certificate of Thanatopraxy Practice (embalming).
* packing Affidavit issued by the undertaker´s office stating that the dead body is placed in a box suitable for vault, fully welded and in conditions to be carried in aircraft with gas outlet valve.
* Certification of the death certificate at the Ministry of Interior (25 de mayo st 152)
* visa of the consulate of the destination country.
* Apostille of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Arenales st and Juncal st)
* boarding Certificate issued by the Border Health Office (located at the International Airport of Ezeiza or Aeroparque Jorge Newbery of the city of Buenos Aires)
* the coffin should be placed in wooden forms to disguise its contents.
Is required attach a label to the packaging which clearly contains full details of the sender and recipient.
Note: You should consult the embassy of the country of destination to verify specific requirements that may be requiered.
* Information valid for shipments from Argentina.